As the mama of two young children, I spend a lot of time reading, talking, and thinking about parenting. I’m always so excited to read a book or a blog that guides me towards new ways of parenting peacefully and unconditionally. I would love to share a short list of some of my favorite parenting resources.
Websites and Blogs:
- Aha! Parenting – Dr. Laura Markham: http://www.ahaparenting.com/
- The Daily Groove – Scott Noelle’s parenting e-newsletter: http://www.enjoyparenting.com/
- The Parenting Passageway – Waldorf-inspired peaceful parenting: http://theparentingpassageway.com/
- Clean – The blog of LuSa Organics founder Rachel Jepson Wolf: http://lusaorganics.typepad.com/clean/
- The Organic Sister – Blog and lots of coaching and tools for thriving as a person and a parent: http://theorganicsister.com/blog/
- Naomi Aldort, Raising Our Children, Raising Ourselves
- Alfie Kohn, Unconditional Parenting
- Pam Leo, Connection Parenting
- Lawrence J. Cohen, Playful Parenting
- Anything by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish (Liberated Parents, Liberated Children, How To Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk, etc.)
What are some of your favorite parenting resources?